Dear Migraine,
You know that you are unfriendly ?
You always come to me when I don't have time for you.
Without any notice you stand every time before me in the morning. Every time you want to talk.
Every time you get unpleasant. So I get my little friends called painkiller. But before they aren't here you don't want to go. So, we're talking a little bit about life and death and something else. It's fair to say that the person who speaks most is you. And every time, we're arguing. As a result of this, my head is hurting more and more.
But I have my little friends. But even when they are here, you just want to go slowly. So this procedure takes hours....
And the only thing I have to say is:
[...] don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more
All my love,
Chloé
PS: A little 'reminder' would be good next time
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen