This moment when everything is just horrible. Everything you think about has a bad influence. The whole situation is f***ing terrible.
I had such a day yesterday; or was it the day before ? - I don't know.
but it doesn't matter ...
I just had bought a new hotpants. Showing my mum at home AFTER looking in the mirror, thinking "WTF why I have so big thighs ??" and being about to start crying. She just said it is a little bit short but with my leg I could wear it.
--Shorts were then laying in the corner of my room for the rest of the night--
Today I was looking for them in one size larger. Well, maybe it just have a bad cut or my legs are really fat. The "waist" was too large to wear this pants even with belt.
At home, I tried the *laying-all-night-in-corner* pants on - again
AND WONDER: THEY FIT PERFECT !!
HOW CAN THIS BE ??
I really wonder how this is possible .
I didn't lost any weight over night.
But whoever who is responsible for that - THANK YOU !
xoxo,
Chloé (who is just happy that her pants fits perfect now)
when you find any grammar mistakes - be happy
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen