Well, always (i swear - always) when I want reading a book, there is none.
Normally, I am reading tous les jours. So that might be a problem.
I finished my last book 2 days ago. And I didn't go to the library because I had no time.
So, like I am always doing, I went to my bookcase. It's from IKEA with 4x4 parts. 6 of them are filled with a double row of books.
Every time standing before them I really got mad. At least, I have read every book 3 times. When I am reading a book a fourth time it has to be very good. But it is always getting boring after the first chapter because I know how it ends.
Nothing to read ---> Boring
I hate boring situations. I had wasting my life.
So I decided to put all my books in order.
Well, It wouldn't be me if I arrange them after authors, what kind of books they are etc.
I arranged them after their size. That was a lot of fun.
Ernest Hemingway now stands next to my atlas, Stig Larsson between a book about architecture and concorde - airplanes....
But as I know myself, it'll be fun when I am searching a book next time.
I bet, I have to ask my family where I have put it.
I am the master disaster
With this feeling of happiness until I have to search a book
I wish you a "nice" (my-teacher-would-kill-me-if-he-knew-I-am-using-this-word) day.
xoxo,
Chloé
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen