Donnerstag, 18. April 2013

Spring time

I like winter - really 
It's a beautiful season where you can go skiing or snowboarding, celebrate christmas and party on silvester. 

I like winter.
I don't like it in April.

The last months were terrible. Rainy, windy and ever second day you could see snowflakes.
In March in Strasbourg it was - also - snowing. Nobody expectet it. 2 hours later we were like snowmen and -women. 

Then the big surprise: the sun appears. Feels like the first time.
The next time will have been very pleasant. 

Today, 18 April 2013
The weather was ok, just like the other days.

surprise II: slowly and steady the skyline "took" a dark blue color. 
                After 5 min the sky was - I swear - black 

This scene was very frightening: The sun is shining but the sky is black.
And, of course, you don't have an umbrella with you.

What were you doing ? No, not really running home but going very fast.
5 seconds after arriving the door the thunderstorm started. 
This was it with the sunny weather.


I like rain - really.
After it had rained the air smells "nice", the plants in the parks got their "water". etc

I like rain.
I don't like it in April. 


xoxo
Chloé


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen