Does it say how "beautiful" you are when you have 136 likes on your new profile picture ?
Are you more "beautiful" than a other person when you get more likes ??
Or are you just receiving these like becaue you like everything from your friends.
I guess: When you have over 1000 friends, you will get more likes than s.o who just has 100 friends.
The little problem is: You are not the person who will say "I know that I'm beautiful". Maybe your self-confidence is not the highest.
And then you worry. Worry about these "likes".
Aren't you as beautiful as others ? You just got 10 likes.
It is terrible. I wonder wether other persons have the same problem as I have.
Sometimes I am really sad for not receiving so much "likes".
What has the other person what I don't have ??
I have a friend - Sophia. She's a model. She's looking like a skeleton with blonde hair.
She has the same style as my grandmother.
For you information: my grandmother wears blazers, trousers, no skirts. She is also rouged very >nice<.
Everybody says, Sophia is so beautiful (I really like the word "beautiful").
And she knows that. Last week she told us when she had been in Milan in the Abercrombie & Fitch store she was asked 3 times to be a model in their shop.
Really !? Why has she us to told this ??
Of course, I'm a little bit jealous. But who isn't ?
My best friend is adoring her. She likes her style -.-
Everybody think Sophia is perfect.
She isn't.
She is stupid. Not just a little bit.
She is writing "BIUTIFUL"
Sometimes I ask myself how she want to pass school.
I really don't know.
And then you see it. Facebook likes don't show how intelligent you are.
How you live you life. How amazing your personality is.
So, when you are counting your fb likes next time just think: I am as beautiful as xxx. He/She is just receiving more likes because xx is presenting them on facebook. They have to do that for their >personality<.
You are beautiful.
No matter what other persons might think
xoxo, Chloé
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen